This recipe is for everyone who loves carrots. These No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but will also provide many important nutrients.
They are so easy to make and will only take just a few minutes of your precious time.
You may find it hard to believe, but all the people in my surroundings who have taken a bite of this healthy dessert have said that this is one of the best desserts they’ve ever tried.
Probably the best thing about these bites is that they are filled with nutrient-rich ingredients that will help improve your overall health. This makes them ideal for breakfast and for a quick on-the-go snack.
No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites
You Will Need:
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
- 3/4 cup dried coconut shreds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- coconut whip cream frosting (Here is the recipe)
- First, grate the carrots using the smaller side of a box grater. Then, gently squeeze out the excess liquid from the grated carrots.
- Next, add the walnuts and almond to a food processor and pulse until they begin to turn into a flour-like powder. However, make sure you don’t overdo it, so that they don’t turn into nut butter.
- Add in coconut, salt, spices, and pulse for another 10 seconds.
- After that, add the carrots, dates, and syrup and to the food processor, and mix until the dates become well chopped.
- Using a cupcake tin with plastic wrap, place about 2 tablespoons of the mixture in each hole and press down for even hardening.
- Store the bites in a freezer for 1 hour.
- Cover with coconut whipped cream.